What You Can Expect at NHPB 2018!
The 2018 National Hispanic Prayer Breakfast is your opportunity to gather and meet fellow faith leaders, train in the art of advocacy, dialogue with elected officials about critical legislative issues affecting Hispanic communities, and pray over our country in our nation’s capital.
Here’s What To Expect At NHPB 2018:
- Beginner and Advanced Advocacy Training
- Panel Discussion & Dinner
- Advocacy Strategy Breakfast
- Congressional Hill Visits
- Partners & Leaders Awards Dinner
- National Hispanic Prayer Breakfast 2018
New this year!
- Faith-Advocacy Webinar with purchase of Premium Pass (Pre-event)
Join us June 12-14, 2018 at the Grand Hyatt Washington in Washington, DC, and take advantage of our Early Bird pricing by registering for NHPB before April 15, 2018. For more information visit www.nhpb.esperanza.us.